Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Halloween!


I know it's kinda late but life's been busy so i'm finally updating about our halloween! We spent halloween at Momma and Papa Tanzie's! Ryan and Annelise were able to come also and ended up getting Engaged Finally!! I'm so excited for them. Marriage is so special and amazing! Well for costumes Sean and I went cheap so we used what we already had. I was cat women and Sean, Well, he was a few things. WE pulled out our old costume box from my childhood and found all of our old costumes my brothers had worn when they were little. So Sean thought he's switch his costume out every few minutes to try them all out! We also had a halloween dinner. I was online one day and found a way to make a brain out of a watermelon so i volunteered to make it! I have to say, it turned out much better than my ghost cake balls! But i have next year to try that again!

Us kids and mom and dad stayed up late one night to carve all these pumpkins for ryan. It's how he proposed! so cute! That last one is the L.A. Temple.
My pumpkin I carved!



My successful Melon Brain!

Cake balls! Yummy!
Cute Macey in her costume! She's growing up fast!
Shawn was a nerd for halloween. It's sad I had all the nerd stuff for him to borrow! ha
Sean's first costume! The tail on the costume was on his head cuz it was so small! ha
Sean's second costume was our Captain Hook Costume!! That one he wore for most of the time! Next year he'll be better prepared with his costume! I'm gonna start planning ours ahead of time so we can match each other. I've never been a fan of halloween but I love it after this year. It was so much fun to spend it with family! I love my family so much!

1 comment:

  1. kala,
    First of all, your blog is darling. Second, I would have to agree with you that Halloween was so much fun this year!

    ReplyDelete