Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Job!

So while I'v been working at my orthodontic job at Couser orthodontics, I've also been looking for a new job to go to. I applied to another orthodontic assisting job but they weren't hiring. A few days later I got a call and they wanted to interview me. Next thing I know it, they're calling me back for a work interview. I thought it went great and was hoping I'd get the job! Last week they called me back and asked me to start as soon as I can. So on monday, I started my first day at my new job! I can't describe how happy I finally am! I finally feel appreciated by my boss and love who I work with. Unlike my other job, I finally feel like it's a career and not a job. Everyone there puts all they have into their job. I haven't been this happy ever coming home after a long day of work. All that persistance and resume after resume there finally paid off. Plus, who else finds out on their first day that they get to go to HAWAII!!! It took all I had to not jump up and down in front of everyone, so I had to wait til I got home to jump up and down! We will all be going to Hawaii for a conference to take some classes to help us improve at being an orthodontic assistant. It will be such a neat exprience and I can't wait! I look forward to another day at work everyday! Sean and I are so blessed to have great jobs and a great start to an Amazing Marriage. Sean's been so patient with me with my last job. And it's all paid off because I will now love going to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment