Saturday, November 3, 2012
New Goal!
Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted. I even forgot my password and everything! So my new goal is to try to keep up with my blog. Not only for family to keep up but also for myself so I can write down thought and events that have happened since I'm not very good at keeping a journal. I hope I can keep up so we'll see! It has been a wonderful year for Sean and I. Sean has been busy with school and work. He will be taking the MCAT next spring and then we'll apply for the medical school in the fall! We're getting so close! I'm excited for a new experience and I'm so proud of how hard he's worked to get this far! I'm still working at Rampton and Defay Orthodontics and It's going great! We went to Hawaii this year for and AAO meeting and then we made another trip to Lake Powell to just have fun for a week! I pretty much have the best boss! I also just decided today that I'll be going back to school in the spring. I really can't wait to start learning again and get a degree. I'm thinking about going for interior design. The LDS Business College has a great program so I'm in the middle of applying there. I've always wanted to go to school for Interior Design and I decided no more excuses. I don't want to wait any longer. I figured it'd be good to also get a degree before kids come into the picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment